Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but don’t feel quite ready to take the leap to certification, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try diving to see if you like it. Although not a certification, the Discover Scuba Diving course will teach you how to use shallow water diving equipment and get a quick, easy and safe introduction into the underwater world.
Try Something New
The Fun Part
There is nothing quite like breathing underwater for the first time and admiring the fish and this world of silence. It takes a little time to get used to it, after all, human beings were not designed for it – but after a few minutes, most participants realize that diving is really easy. The biggest challenge for the instructors is not getting people into the water, but getting them out after the dives are over because they loved it so much!
We'll be in touch with you before you know it!
Learning with PADI ProfessionalsYou will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. You’ll learn how to breathe, see and move underwater and discover if you like it or not.
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire.
This form allows you to check if you need to be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must see a physician before participating in the dive.
Program and Schedule
This course is divided into 3 parts.
To begin, meet at 9:30 am at our dive resort.
- Briefing: meeting at 9:30am: Your Professional PADI Instructor will explain some theory and we will make sure you understand the important rules of diving. The lesson will be short and concise, designed to inform you, but not confuse you as it’s your vacation and this is made to be fun!
- Pool / Confined Water: From 10.30am to 11.30am: Your PADI Professional Instructor will demonstrate the basic skills required to dive in a pool in a peaceful environment. Once you’ve had a chance to see how it all works in the water, it’s your turn to demonstrate. Under the ever watchful eye of your instructor, you will see your skill level develop in this safe learning environment. The pool session prepares you for exciting dives.
Lunch break in our amazing restaurant or on our terrace. 11.45 am to 12.45 pm
- Sea Dive / Open Water: from 1:00 pm: When you are comfortable with these skills, you will be ready for sea dives. Let’s go for an amazing dive, amidst the incredible marine life and colourful, shallow reefs off the house reef at Aquaventure… The dive will last approximately 45 minutes, depending on your comfort level. You’ll be surprised how quickly you can relax in the clear waters of Anilao!
Return to the dive centre around 1:45 pm
What Is Included?
All this for only 3500 PHP
- • Instruction by a professional, multi-lingual PADI certified scuba diving instructor
- • Knowledge development
- • Confined water skills practice
- • Then move to shallow ocean open water practice to let you experience the wonders of the ocean
- • Rental of diving equipment
- • Registration to PADI as a Discover Scuba Diver
- • Water/coffee and fruits
- • Includes Free Lunch!
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements. It is not allowed to bring your own food and drink to the resort.
What is Not Included
- • Photos and videos: Keep a beautiful souvenir of this diving adventure with one of our photographers. Please book this service in advance
- • Transfer from your hotel: Please book your hotel transfer in advance and contact us to see our shuttle service price list